1. Reservations are accepted from Abu Dhabi University Students, Faculty and Staff.
2. You are required to provide your ID before reserving the Discussion room.
3. Reservation must be of a group of patrons (from 2 - 6), where you can reserve the discussion room for a maximum of 3 hours.
4. Food and drinks are Strictly Prohibited. Failing to comply with this policy will deprive you from using the service.
5. Personal belongings MUST NOT be left unattended in the discussion room. These belongings will be handed over to the Security Guard.
6. Only 15 minutes grace period is given for reservations, failing to comply with the grace period will make your reservation void.
7. Students must maintain silence when present in the discussion room.